Memphis Bridge Canvas Print
The Hernando de Soto Bridge is an iconic crossing over the Mississippi River between Memphis and Arkansas. This photograph, by local artist Nancy Nolan, is beautifully reproduced on lightly distressed, stretched canvas. The sepia tones give a vintage yet modern, industrial feel. A stunning peice of art that will elevate your home or office.
- Materials: Pine and canvas
- Photography by Nancy Nolan.
- Color: Distressed black and white
- Dimensions: 54"L x 1.5"W x 36"H
- Care & Maintenance: Wipe with Soft Cloth