Signastyle Home offers interior design services in collaboration with Kelly Annalise Interiors to help you create the home you love. Our services include, but are not limited to, kitchen refreshes, materials selection, color assistance, full home design, home staging and creating a decorating budget to help you put together a general home decor planning budget so you can then decide your next steps. Our residential design services assist clients with a wide range of challenges including decorating a functional, beautiful space with furniture, fabrics, and accessories; selecting architectural details and finishes; and creating custom pieces tailor-made for your living space.
Our design services are offered on an hourly or project based rate. We offer different design packages to meet your needs and budget. The initial onsite consultation is $150, which includes a one-hour onsite visit and follow up email with an estimate for scope of services moving forward. After the initial consultation, design services can be purchased in blocks of 6 hours for $500.
Kelly Annalise Interiors offers the following furniture transformation and design services to our customers:
- Custom Furniture Painting (more details here)
- Interior Design Packages (more details here)
- Paint Color Selection for Homes + Furnishings
- Home Staging (see some basic tips below and read more details under Interior Design Packages)
If you are looking for something else that we don’t offer, please reach out to us! For additional information please Get In Touch with us via our online form or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simple Staging Tips
If you are trying to sell your home, below are a few simple staging tips to consider:
- Declutter! Get rid of almost everything, or tuck it away so it’s out of sight. Clutter takes up space, and space is what sells. Make your home look bigger and more desirable by editing down to just the basics.
- Minimize the amount of furniture you have especially if it’s a small house. It will make it feel more open and airy.
- De-personalize the space. You want the home to have style and charm, but it should be devoid of personal touches (such as personal photos) that suggest this home belongs to the seller, not the buyer.
- Add some fresh flowers...they add a great touch for minimal investment.
- Patch and repair. Home staging is a good time to tackle the tiny nicks, scratches, holes, and other impurities that signal neglect to buyers. If needed, a fresh coat of paint can go a long way.
These are just a few of the basics; if you need additional help picking wall colors or staging a home that is coming on the market please email Kelly at email@example.com to request an in-person design consultation or visit the blog, kellyannalise.com, for design inspiration.