Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a physical store?
We are online based and do not have a physical store. Pieces can be viewed in person with an appointment. Local pickup is available for most items. Items that can be shipped are noted on the product listing within the "Shoppe" section of our website.
Do you offer layaway on furniture restoration and renewal items?
Signastyle offers 30-day and 60-day layaway plans on select pieces. Layaway applies only to full price pieces and cannot be combined with any other offers. A $25 administration fee will be added to your layaway balance.
***All payments must be received within the due dates and all payments are non-refundable. Non-payment or missed payments within the agreed-upon time frame/dates will result in a forfeit of any previous payments and the item(s) will be retained and resold by the seller. This is non-negotiable.***
SHIPPING: Once your final payment has cleared, shipping arrangements can be secured. Please read through our shipping policy and FAQs for shipping details.
Do you deliver or ship furniture restoration and renewal pieces?
Yes, for an additional fee. We deliver locally and ship nationwide. Fees are based on distance, number/weight of pieces, and time. Please send an email with your location for a specific quote. Local pickup is also available on some items.
- Deliveries are front door only — no stairs. Deliveries outside of the Northern Kentucky / Greater Cincinnati area are subject to additional fees.
- We utilize a list of trusted shipping companies, however, you are welcome to find your own shipper. Uship.com is a great resource we both use and recommend.
Do you buy furniture?
Yes, but we are particular about the items we purchase. In general, we would be interested in solid wood, antique, and vintage furniture. Some mirrors and other decor may be acceptable as well, depending on style and demand. Please email pictures, a brief description of condition, and your proposal if you are interested in selling your furniture to us. The more unique, the better! Emails should be sent to email@example.com
Are the furniture renewal and restoration items sold from Signastyle new?
Unless otherwise noted, most of our restored/hand painted furniture pieces have been pre-owned and pre-loved; most are vintage or antique. Because the furniture has a history, it usually has perfect imperfections that we believe give it character, charm and unique beauty.
Pieces needing repair have been repaired to the best of our ability and knowledge and are in good working condition (unless specified).
Colors may vary from what you see on your screen due to lighting, monitor settings, and other variables.
All of our pieces are hand-painted. There will be occasional brush strokes and there may be minor imperfections in the finish. That is the beauty, charm, and character of a piece that has been lovingly painted by hand.
What is your return policy?
All furniture renewal and restoration sales and custom pieces are final. Please be sure you are ready to purchase before committing. Questions about products are welcomed and will be answered thoroughly so that you are comfortable with your purchase.
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item you purchase from Signastyle. Returns and exchanges can be made up to fourteen (14) days from the date of purchase (for a refund, minus the cost of return shipping, if applicable). Just keep these guidelines in mind:
- Your item must be unused and in its original packaging. Original tags (if applicable) must be attached & intact. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase, as well as an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process (see additional instructions below).
- If an item is damaged, please shoot us an email with photos so we can take care of it (and let our merchants know).
- Items without original receipt will receive an in-store credit.
- All furniture sales, custom pieces and gift cards are final. Please be sure you are ready to purchase before committing. Questions about products are welcomed and will be answered thoroughly so that you are comfortable with your purchase.
Returns of Christmas merchandise after December 25th will be refunded at the current selling price if not accompanied by original receipt. Orders purchased with a gift card will be refunded to a gift card. Orders returned without a packing slip will be refunded to a gift card for the store’s lowest selling price.
Signastyle only refunds shipping charges for damaged orders. All other shipping charges are non-refundable.
Clearance merchandise and any items marked “Final Sale” may not be returned or exchanged.
To view our entire Return Policy, please click here.
Can I return furniture renewal and restoration pieces purchased from Signastyle?
How do I care for my painted furniture?
To maintain and preserve the beauty of your piece, we recommend the following care guidelines:
- Do not expose your piece to extreme temperatures or moisture.
- Always use coasters, placemats, blotter pads or other buffers to protect the finish.
- In the case of a spill, quickly dab or blot completely dry.
- To clean, use a slightly damp lint-free cloth.
- DO NOT use chemicals of any kind as this will ruin the finish.
- Place or pick up items rather than drag or pull items across the surface to avoid scratches or blemishes in the finish.
- Always handle your furniture with care.
Please note: Topcoats, sealants and furniture wax require a 21-28 day cure period. During this time, please treat your piece with the utmost care.